LSP Pull Stop Box Recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mathelo

Reaction score
Any experience with these? I considering for powder room remodel where I need to redo the plumbing.

Pull Stop Box
https://www.lspproducts.com/product-category/aquaflo/pull-stop-boxes/

Louis

lsp-pull-stop-box-04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
They write a good proposal, but what happens 4 years from now when they stop making them due to lack of response, and you need a replacement valve? There have been many "improved" stop valve ideas over the years and few of them are still aroung, and some that are should NOT be, such as the Acor push/pull valve.

Mathelo

Reaction score
They write a good proposal, but what happens 4 years from now when they stop making them due to lack of response, and you need a replacement valve? There have been many "improved" stop valve ideas over the years and few of them are still aroung, and some that are should NOT be, such as the Acor push/pull valve.

Thanks! This is the kind of input I was looking for.

I was also trying to figure out how to install this with a hammer arrester and I see no way to do it with the convention top mount approach.

Louis

Last edited:

Nolan@LSP

In the Trades
Reaction score
Thanks! This is the kind of input I was looking for.

I was also trying to figure out how to install this with a hammer arrester and I see no way to do it with the convention top mount approach.

Louis

Hi, I am the regional rep for LSP and the Pull Stop Box. We have had some great success with the Pull Stop Box and it continues to grow in popularity. With all the great success I do not see the valve going away and becoming obsolete. To answer you water hammer question. Most plumbers are installing the arresters in the rough (see the pic). We are are also just about ready to launch our "Flex Arrester" which is a water hammer arrester integrated into the supply line! We are very excited about this. Here is the link

https://www.lspproducts.com/product-category/aquaflo/flex-arrester-connectors/

pull-stop-box-01.jpg

pull-stop-box-02.jpg

lsp-pull-stop-box-03.jpg

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com

lsp-pull-stop-box-01.jpg

TRIM INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

1. Pull off the protective cover.

2. Feed a flexible connector through the escutcheon, and thread a flexible connector onto the valve outlet; tighten to manufacturer specifications.

3. Line up the threaded metal arm to fit through the square hole in the escutcheon and push the escutcheon into the outlet box until it is flush with the wall while making sure to feed the threaded metal arm through the square hole.

4. Thread the knob onto the threaded metal arm a minimum of four complete turns.

5. When water supply is desired push the knob towards the wall to turn the valve on.

6. To stop the flow of water: pull the knob out.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks