Propex LF manifolds

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by mysman, Mar 25, 2011.

1. mysman

mysman New Member

I ordered these manifolds, the older "Q" versions are no longer available, and I have concerns with the "LF" version. The ball valves have rather sloppy action at the lever. I contacted PexSupply and they are aware of this, but so far, they've gotten no response from Uponor, and neither have I:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/mysman/Uponor_03_16_11001.jpg

Uponor_03_16_11003.mp4 video by mysman - Photobucket

Uponor_03_16_11002.mp4 video by mysman - Photobucket

I'm trying to figure out if these valves are going to leak, before I solder in the manifold. Anyone have experience with this?