Proper drain connection?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Paulm, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Paulm

Paulm New Member

I want to connect (via some sort of "t") a 2" kitchen drain line that is running horizontally to a to a 3" drain that is also running horizontally. What type of "T" or series of connectors an I supposed to use? Does the 2" come in the top of the 3", the side of the 3", or at some angle into the 3" pipe. Please ask for clarification because I know I'm not speaking in plumber talk.

Thanks
  2. cwhyu2

cwhyu2 Consultant

You need a wye on horizontal,Tee on vertical.

Attached Files: