Propane regulators

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Mark, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Mark

Mark New Member

Hello,
    I have a DeLonghi portable propane heater that I got while in Italy. It used what I think was a 10kg bottle and a 29 mbar regulator. I am now using a 7.71kg bottle. I replaced the regulator with one that is used with a coleman bbq grill, and checked for leaks. Before I light it, I wanted to get some input regarding the regulator and whether there is a certain type of regulator to correspond with the propane bottle size.

Any hints on this (and general safety concerns) would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mark