Programming my Clack ws-1

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by monkeybrains, Feb 23, 2011.

1. monkeybrains

monkeybrains New Member

I have recently installed a new clack ws-1 2.0 cu ft softener in our house. I have read many of these posts and gary's web page on softener sizing. I just want to make sure I have everything programmed properly.
    We have 3 people living in the house and use 250 gal per day max gpm so far - 11
    City water:
    no iron
    6 gpg hardness

I used 250 * 6 * 8 = 12k

Settings:
    PRE
    P-20
    4 lbs
    normal

Installer:
    6 gpg
    8 days
    2am

What is the P setting? 20 was a WAG I had seen that recommended to others with similar settings to me but the manual doesn't really explain.

2. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

Retired
    It sets the length of time for all the various cycles, leave it alone or you mess things up.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement