progams A and B rainbird ESP-Me Controller Timer

Users who are viewing this thread

M H Bell

Reaction score
I have 6 zones, zones 1 thru 5 are grass Zone 6 is a drip system for Roses and Flowers which I want to water every 2 days and zones 1 thru 5 every 3 days. Can I set zones 1 thru 5 on program A and zone 6 on program B using cyclic 3 day for zones 1 thru 5 on program A and cyclic 2 day for zone 6 on program B? Will program B run even when program A is not running on that particular day? I hope I have explained this correctly. Basically I want zone 6 to run More often than zones 1 thru 5.
any help or advice is appreciated.
TIA
Mel

Kevi Walker

Reaction score
I have a similar issue and can't figure it out either, I have 5 and the 5th is for drip...I wanna run 1-4 daily 6 and 6pm...The drip just once a day, the problem I see with the unit is you can differeciate between the zones so I can't figure out how to run just zone 5

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks