Problems with my one pipe system, I´m desperate

Users who are viewing this thread

stanley

Reaction score
I have got a one pipe system in an old terraced house I recently bought, I've had a plumber there, take out the old primatic cylinder and replaced the cylinder with an indirect cylinder and new header tank. The back boiler is working perfect I've been told. We've replaced the pump and drained, cleaned and flushed the system. We've bled the radiators but the system isn't working, the boiler only fires up when you are bleeding the system, what's wrong?, it´s got the plumber baffled.

Finnegan

Reaction score
When you say "one pipe system," do you mean a steam system or a monoflow forced hot water system? You mention a pump which suggests forced hot water. I always check the thermostat before I go to crazy with anything else.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks