Problems - Price Pfister single-handle with side spray

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by wdt3, Apr 30, 2009.

1. wdt3

wdt3 New Member

To All,

The handle on the side spray of my PF Marielle Single-Handle kitchen faucet began to stick in the "On" position. A couple of days before I planned to replace the entire side spray, the pressure flowing through the faucet has dropped to nothing.

I am not familiar with the connections used in the model faucet. I was purchased about 5 years ago. The water lines seem to be plugged into the faucet - the side spray end (not the spray end) is a simple cylinder about 1.5 inches long. The cylinder fits into the faucet using some type of plastic insert or bushing (for lack of a better term).

Where can I go to get information on how to disassemble this and replace the side spray?

Thanks in advance.

Bill T.
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

spray

ALL you need is the spray end, not the entire hose unit. Unscrew the head, remove the semi-circle snap ring, slide everything off, and then install the new head according to the directions that come with it. IF the spray head is leaking, it WILL turn off the water from the spout. That is what it is supposed to do.