Problem with jet pump please help!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Ragalla13

Reaction score
I have a 1hp jet pump goes 20-40psi. A couple weeks ago I just lost all water pressure in my trailer. Went down the pump was working but no water. Pressure at 0. Checked the bladder it had no pressure. Put pressure in it at 18psi. We fixed every and any leak we could find. Primed the pump and can get pressure up to 20-23 psi until we open the valve to the house then it goes straight back to 0. Never gets up to 40psi when valve is closed either. Idk what is wrong with it. I can't afford to have someone come out to fix this, I have to fix it myself. and I live in a part of town that can not get municipal water. If anyone could give me ideas to try I would appreciate it.

Craigpump

In the Trades
Reaction score
I bet when you pulled the plug to prime the pump a piece of scale broke loose and is now plugging up the jet assembly.

Ragalla13

Reaction score
In the pump? Or the pipes going into the well? Because have replaced the pump about 3 days ago.

Ragalla13

Reaction score
Ok so any idea how to clean out the scale? I'm new to all this and have absolutely no idea

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks