Problem with Controller Relay Switch and well pump......

Discussion in 'Irrigation / Sprinkler Forum' started by lagunatic, Jul 13, 2010.

1. lagunatic

lagunatic New Member

Hello,
    Hoping somebody can guide me.
    I've got a Hunter Pro-C control that runs though a pump relay switch turns the well pump on for each zone. Problem is that the system works fine on station one, but when I try to run stations two or three, the controller indications everything is working fine, but doesn't want to trigger the switch to turn the pump on.
    Any ideas? Thanks,
  2. Fireguy97

Fireguy97 Irrigation Contractor

Has anything changed recently? Is this a new install?

Mick
  3. zl700

zl700 DIY Senior Member

The pump operation is programmable for each zone operation, since some small zones such as drip irrigation will not need a boosting pump. If your using a pump to supply the water, it appears you will need the pump to operate with all zones. Go back to the owner operation manual and reprogram which zones or all zones need the pump.
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  4. magnogreato

magnogreato Guest

make sure you have programmed only "one start time" as two or more start times will confuse the controller.
  5. LLigetfa

LLigetfa DIYer, not in the trades

Since this thread is a few years old, I would hope the OP has it sorted by now.