Price Pfister shower trim?

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Mad Plumber, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Mad Plumber

Mad Plumber Mad Skills

Will standard Price Pfister shower trim work with this?

Attached Files:

2. chassis

chassis Engineer

Doesn't look like a Price Pfister valve you have there. My bet is it won't work. Buy something that HD/Lowe's has in stock, and try it. If it doesn't fit, they should let you return it. Check their return policy before you try this.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

faucet

That is a Price Pfister unit so you can use any PP trim you can find, as long as it is not the Verve line which has a different flange and method of securing it. If you buy a complete new PP faucet, remove the seats from your valve and throw them away, then install everything from the new one into your valve body, but DO NOT install any seats once you remove the old ones.
  4. chassis

chassis Engineer

Oops I stand corrected. Thanks hj.
  5. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Thanks hj, I will forward on the advice.
    He's hoping to go with Satin Nickel if it's available.
  6. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Pp

Satin Nickel is very common these days, although somewhat expensive.