Price Pfister remodel kit

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by xerodoc, Mar 19, 2006.

1. xerodoc

xerodoc New Member

I am trying to find out the kit model number for a Danco remodel kit for my 3 handle bath faucet. Enclosed is a picture of the assembly. (3 handle) 1965 construction. I know for sure the Verve kit will not work...

Thanks Rich

Attached Files:

2. plumber1

plumber1 Plumber

Just use regular bib washers and bib screws. You dont need to find a kit. There probably isn't one anyway. Also add a little tefflon string packing.
    That wasn't an expensive tub faucet when it was new..
  3. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

I have not seen a kit for this one. The stems are available, probably the handles, but the chrome trim may be harder to find.
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Pp

The Verve will fit if you also replace the stems. I would change it so to the new ceramic stems, but since your Crown Jewel style sometimes requires leaving the seats in, but could work by discarding them, I hesitate to tell you to make the switch, even though you would have a much better faucet afterwards.