Price Pfister remodel kit

Users who are viewing this thread

xerodoc

Reaction score
I am trying to find out the kit model number for a Danco remodel kit for my 3 handle bath faucet. Enclosed is a picture of the assembly. (3 handle) 1965 construction. I know for sure the Verve kit will not work...

Thanks Rich

Attachments

• P3180020.JPG
    P3180020.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 390

Plumber1

Plumber
Reaction score
Just use regular bib washers and bib screws. You dont need to find a kit. There probably isn't one anyway. Also add a little tefflon string packing.
That wasn't an expensive tub faucet when it was new..

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I have not seen a kit for this one. The stems are available, probably the handles, but the chrome trim may be harder to find.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Pp

The Verve will fit if you also replace the stems. I would change it so to the new ceramic stems, but since your Crown Jewel style sometimes requires leaving the seats in, but could work by discarding them, I hesitate to tell you to make the switch, even though you would have a much better faucet afterwards.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks