Prestige Solo Trimax 110 CH question

Users who are viewing this thread

Tom Brizzell

Reaction score
Hello all. I am new to this forum. I just completed all the piping on my new Prestige Solo 110 and have some questions regarding the internal circulator. I have 2 heating zones in the house controlled by TACO 007 IFC circulators and I have a regular gas hot water heater so I am not using the DHW piping of the boiler. It looks to me that the internal circulator labeled CH in the manual is connected to the DHW piping supply. If this is correct does that mean that the CH circulator is not used in my application since I do not use the DHW system? If so do I just shut it off in the menu control when I first turn on my boiler? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks