Votes: 0 0.0%
  • any help?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Prazskalaska

Reaction score
Prestige Solo 110 bought in 2011, worked well till 2015 with no issues at all, however, recently while start up - backfiring - you can hear a large blast everytime happens. My husband, "plumber", replaced gas valve for brand new one as per manufacturer recomendation, however problems continues.
Since I'm not a plumber, but I have 3 kids, that I don't want to put them into danger, anybody with suggestions? Similar experience? Manufacturer stating, this does not happens and their boiler is safe .....

Dana

In the trades
Reaction score
Figuring this out and fixing it is not an exercise in plumbing.

Have a competent burner technician (hopefully one familiar with Triangle Tube boilers) with the necessary combustion analyzers and experience come and check the thing out. The fuel/air mixture is obviously off- it may even be a fuel pressure problem external to the boiler. Simply swapping out parts with fingers crossed isn't going to fix it.

Leon82

Reaction score
When is the last time the electrode was cleaned? or the heat exchanger

Is it a backfire or a big poof when it finally ignites? It is probably filling the combustion chamber with gas and when it finally ignites there is way too much gas than there should be.

Is the vent clear?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks