Pressure testing PEX lines leading away from a ManaBloc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Vince48

Reaction score
Hi!

I seem to have a very small leak in one of many line leading away from my ManaBloc distribution system. I need to do an air pressure test to identify the culprit and snake in a replacement. For those who may not know the ManaBloc, this link (http://www.viega.us/cps/rde/xbcr/en-...(ManaBloc).pdf) shows the design. I would prefer to not cut off the connectors that are already attached to the tubing (if possible) and would rather do the pressure test with the existing connector.

Does anyone know either: 1) a source for a tool that allows me to do the pressure test with the current connector? or 2) How and where to purchase the needed parts to construct my own pressure test adapter?

Thanks for all possible suggestions!

Vince

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks