Pressure Balancing Valve Output

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by bbradski, Jun 15, 2009.

1. bbradski

bbradski New Member

Maybe a stupid question, but I'll ask anyways. I have CPVC throughout the house. Current valves are connected with female copper/CPVC fittings. I had a problem with the outgoing line to the shower head that was sweated copper. Apparently the original install didn't hold up. Is there any benefit or pitfall in running a CPVC line out of the top valve port to the shower head using a copper/CPVC fitting in lieu of sweated copper?
  2. cwhyu2

cwhyu2 Consultant

No not really.