Presoldered fittings

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by jonb, Oct 13, 2005.

1. jonb

jonb New Member

Hello,

Anyone used or heard about presoldered fittings that are now available? Apparently they've been used in Europe for quite a while. I saw some at homely depot and thought I'd give 'em a try on a small project.

Thanks,
    Jon
  2. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

This was discussed awhile back, and it seems to me that they work OK, but may not be worth the extra money. I've never tried them and probably won't just because I'm comfortable with the old way. They might have a place in a hard to reach area, but for normal joints, I'll muck along as usual.