Premier Power Vent 90% Efficient Gas Water Heater

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by Buckaroo, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Buckaroo

Buckaroo New Member

Hi! Looking to replace our current gas water heater (40 gal, 15yrs old and too small for the growing family of 6).

Anyone have any experience (installation, usage, fan loudness, querks, etc.) with the "Premier Power Vent 90% Efficient Gas Water Heater"?

http://www.statenewproducts.com/premier/index.html

Our local supplier recommends them as an efficient and reliable gas water heater. The when searching this site I read a few threads that disliked the "State Industries" products in general but couldn't find any threads specifically on this model.

Cheers.
  2. Gary Swart

Gary Swart In the Trades

I have a Rheem Power Vent and it's excellent. As you have read, State heaters do not rate very high among plumbers who frequent this forum.
  3. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

I use Bradford White!:D

So it could be said that here we like Rheem and Bradford White...
    We like things that work well!