Preference on fixtures

Users who are viewing this thread

drew53813

Reaction score
I will be remodeling my bathroom in a few months and want to hear your opinions on Moen vs Delta vs Kohler fixtures. Key points I would like to focus on are price/affordability, parts availability, and reliability. I also plan on getting a bronze finish on the fixtures. Thanks.

drew53813

Reaction score
Price is a little factor but I will pay more for better quality. I think we're interested in one handle units in oil rubbed bronze finish. I want all my fixtures to match my hardware throughout the house.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
"Better quality" is a subjective element, that only you can determine. Starting with the tub/shower valves I would go with a Delta 1700 series. From there you have many choices for the sinks in their catalogs.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks