Pre plumb water loop

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Talisker, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Talisker

Talisker New Member

I don't have much knowledge on plumbing, but if someone can help with my question regarding pre plumb.

House under construction, we got water softner loop in the garage. If I have water softner loop in the garage, do i need to get pre plumb refrigerator water loop in the kitchen? At this time we are not getting reverse osmosis. I don't what other information is needed for someone to help me with this question.

Thx.

2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

Plumber
    What is a "refrigerator water loop"? If anyone is on a low salt diet, you WILL want an R/O system. I got mine because I do not like the "flat taste" of softened water. If you have a "water softener loop", then you also want to be sure that all the outside hose faucets connect BEFORE the loop so they do not use soft water.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement