portable dishwasher water supply

Users who are viewing this thread

Crusader620

Reaction score
I have a portable dishwasher in my home. I also have a kitchen faucet with a sprayer and have heard that connecting a portable dishwasher will cause the hose to fail. I would like to keep this faucet. To resolve, I would add a second valve to my water supply and attach a standard 6', 3/8" braided dishwasher hose and at the other end attach the special dishwasher connector. When I use the DW, I would simply uncoil the line, attach to the DW hose and lay in the sink. Can anyone tell me what fitting I need to use to attach the DW connector to the braided hose?

Thanks.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
You won't find one, because the adapters you will find are made to go from the aerator, to the dishwasher, but you need on to adapt from the source TO the aerator/quick connect.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks