Plumbing Products

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by RJ, Nov 10, 2005.

1. RJ

RJ New Member

Nov 10, 2005
    What are some things that you would to see come out it the plumbing market to make your job a lot easier/less time consuming?
    Are there any thing you do/install regularly that is a pain to do and takes a lot of time that you would like to see changed?
  2. jeffreyhel

jeffreyhel New Member

Nov 4, 2005
    Create a non-cast iron steam boiler that weighs 50% less.
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

Aug 31, 2004
    San Diego
    A tool that I have and love is a split ring installation tool for insinkerator. Saves me 1/2 hour, maybe because I was a clutz, but the flange always seemed to move before I could get the ring on. This tool is wonderful. I don't remember where I got it . Haven't seen on in the stores lately, so I hope i don't lose this one.