Plumbing Products

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by RJ, Nov 10, 2005.

1. RJ

RJ New Member

What are some things that you would to see come out it the plumbing market to make your job a lot easier/less time consuming?
    Are there any thing you do/install regularly that is a pain to do and takes a lot of time that you would like to see changed?
  2. jeffreyhel

jeffreyhel New Member

Create a non-cast iron steam boiler that weighs 50% less.
  3. jimbo

jimbo Plumber

A tool that I have and love is a split ring installation tool for insinkerator. Saves me 1/2 hour, maybe because I was a clutz, but the flange always seemed to move before I could get the ring on. This tool is wonderful. I don't remember where I got it . Haven't seen on in the stores lately, so I hope i don't lose this one.