Plumbing permit drawing -- asking for any feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

ktambascio

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Website
eat-sleep-and-code.blogspot.com
I'm applying for a permit for my basement bathroom project. I'm attaching the permit drawings that I have done so far in the hopes of getting some feedback from more experienced folks.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin

Attachments

• gif_1.jpg
    gif_1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 7,732
  • gif_2.jpg
    gif_2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 13,332

ktambascio

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Website
eat-sleep-and-code.blogspot.com
Forgot to mention...the existing stack runs under the basement floor and out to the street. Plan is to start cutting the floor along the existing floor drain closest to the new bathroom to find the line. Instead of running another vent through to the roof, I plan to tie in the vent to the existing (dry) vent above the 1st floor bathroom's fixtures. There is no plumbing on the second floor (finished attic space).

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
drawing

Most places would not accept that drawing. They would require a 3D isometric showing exactly how the drains and vents would be configured. Your connect to the vent upstairs has to be the higher of 42" above the floor OR 6" above the highest fixure's overflow level, NOT 12" above the highest drain.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks