Plumbing for shower with two heads

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by jdanbury, Jan 8, 2009.

  1. jdanbury

    jdanbury New Member

    Jan 8, 2009
    I am installing a new shower in my home. I want a shower head on the wall and a rain head dropping from the ceiling. My question is what type of shower faucet do I need? I have 3/4 supply lines ready to supply the fixture. I would like to run both the heads at the same time or able to control one or the other separate. Went to the local HD and Lowes with no help.

    JT in NC
  2. jadnashua

    jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

    Sep 2, 2004
    Retired Systems engineer for defense industry.
    New England
    you can use any control valve you want, but you then run its output to a separate, extra divertor valve to select which heads(s) you want to get flow. Pretty much any of the manufacturers that make shower valves make compatible divertors and trim.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Similar Threads: Plumbing shower
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Shower remodel plumbing dilemma Dec 8, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Finish Work Shower Plumbing Fixtures Aug 15, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Custom Shower Plumbing Rough-In Advice Needed Jul 8, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help with Large Master Shower plumbing Mar 17, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Shower plumbing troubles Dec 23, 2014

Share This Page