Plumber needed to repair small leak

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by CarlH, Dec 24, 2008.

1. CarlH

CarlH New Member

2. gardner

gardner DIY Senior Member

Use this

[​IMG]
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

repair

A piece of rubber and a hose clamp is all that is really needed.
  4. CarlH

CarlH New Member

I guess I failed at my attempt at humor. In my orginal post was a link to an article about the mess created when a 66" water main burst. It turned a road into a river.
  5. kingsotall

kingsotall Plunger/TurdPuncher

HJ and gardner, evidently failed at their attempts at humor as well. I gotta stop clicking on this thread.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  6. GabeS

GabeS Remodel Contractor

It probably leaked because they forgot to use purple primer.
  7. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

Better call Billy Mays right now!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. CarlH

CarlH New Member

Yeah,the joke is on me.:eek: I chuckled when I saw Gardner's reply. Then I thought maybe the link got missed when I saw HJ's reply. I'm not sure why I would think they would be serious. Maybe it was when I noticed that the PowR Wrap was from Fernco is when I thought maybe they were serious. Odd mood that day I guess. Being a DIY homeowner I would not consider those repairs.