Please review my basement plan

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by TheMarq, Nov 25, 2008.

1. TheMarq

TheMarq New Member

Here is my plan for adding a toilet and lav to my basement.

[​IMG]

Any comments would be much appreciated.
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

In Washington State the lav over the toilet, wet vented using a wye fitting on the horizontal like that and a santee on the vertical for the lav arm would work.

The sink line on a wye is good too, just remember that it will need a vent too.

I still think that if you are going to break concrete for the fitting in the ground, you may want to consider plumbing a closet flange on the floor for a floor mount toilet.
    There are not many really good choices in wall hung compared to what you can get for the floor.
    But if you have your reasons for keeping it on the wall, so far, so good.
  3. TheMarq

TheMarq New Member

I'm looking at the Crane Flormont 3931, back outlet, floor mount toilet.
  4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

If it's like the Crane Rexmont wall hung, expect lots of plugging.
  5. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

That model MaP tests at 400 grams per flush..
    Can you return it?