Please help, need to replace shower and bathtub faucets

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by needurhelp, Jun 29, 2012.

1. needurhelp

needurhelp New Member

I would like to replace these shower and bath faucets without cutting into the walls if possible. These are American Standard faucets and are about 20 y/o. American Standard no longer makes parts for them. I am hoping that someone makes replacements parts for them or a similar product that I can replace them with without cutting into the granite. There is no "access panel" for them. To clarify, I have one shower, one roman tub, one shower tub combo.

Faucets are from the American Standard Elger line. These are the model numbers:

Shower with acrylic knobs is TC934

Roman Tub is TH936

Shower with spout is Y24849-04

I appreciate all your help.

Attached Files:

2. johnjh2o1

johnjh2o1 Plumbing Contractor for 49 years

3. needurhelp

needurhelp New Member

Thanks John,

I contacted Kissler. They said they didn't have replacement parts for these.
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

That bottom valve looks like a Delta or Valley, but we would need to see the stems under the handle to be certain.