Please help me identify rain head valve control

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by botldstang, Dec 19, 2009.

1. botldstang

botldstang New Member

I am trying to identify my control valve for my rain head. The only marking on it is W with either an 8 or a b on the upper left side of the W and then a 1. It is above the main control for the regular shower head, and is separate. It seems like it just controls the flow to the rain head no temp control. I will post a picture when i get one. Thank you very much for any help. Matt
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

valve

That is the only way we could possibly help you. A picture of the handle, the valve in the wall, and possibly the internal part of the valve if you can get it out. One guess would be Wolverine Brass, but I have never worked with them so do not know if, or how, they mark them.
  3. botldstang

botldstang New Member

Here is a picture of the valve, Thank you!

Attached Files:

4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

picture

The picture of the flange and "logo" are out of focus and we would like to see the handle also, because that could be distinctive.
  5. botldstang

botldstang New Member

I dont have the handle unfortunately, that is why i need to identify this. I bought a house. and the old owner was nice enough to take to handle's for all the showers that were just shy of completion. here is another picture from another angle. Thank you for any and all help

Attached Files: