Please help identify this faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

jaekim

Reaction score
I have this bathtub faucet and both hot and cold water drips. I can't find the make anywhere on the faucet, and the handles are replacements so they don't state the manufacturer. Since everything else in the house is Moen, I thought this was, too, but Moen says it's not theirs.

I tried replacing the washer/o-rings with closest parts I could find but it still drips. So, I thought I'd try to determine what the make is so I can get correct parts.

I think the faucet is from 1987 or so, but I'm not sure.

Can anybody help?

Attachments

• overall view.jpg
    overall view.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 148
  • apart.jpg
    apart.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 162
  • closed.jpg
    closed.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 143
  • open.jpg
    open.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 165

Reach4

Reaction score
Normally when you replace a washer, you want to replace the seat. Get a seat wrench, and unscrew the seat. Take that old seat to your plumbing store and buy a matching seat.

jaekim

Reaction score
Normally when you replace a washer, you want to replace the seat. Get a seat wrench, and unscrew the seat. Take that old seat to your plumbing store and buy a matching seat.

Thanks, Reach4, I did not know that.

OK, I had a bunch of stupid questions about the seat. Then I thought that I'd look online and found a video that answered all the questions I had.

I'll get a seat wrench and try replacing it.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks