Please help identify shower diverter valve

Users who are viewing this thread

wooster

Reaction score
Hello,

I need help identifying this shower diverter valve so I can purchase some trim for it, if not the model even the brand would help a lot. I took over this unfinished house with the shower as is, so it never had a trim cover on it. Here is what I know: the house was built around 2005-2006, the mixing- on/off valve is a Moen Positemp. This diverter valve controls the flow between two shower heads, and other than the mixed inflow, there appears to be three outflows (when looking at the wall behind it), one for each shower independently and one for both shower heads together (at least that is how I interpret it). One would think this would be a Moen diverter valve, but I took these pictures to a plumbing supply store and they said no it wasn't (and couldn't tell what brand it was) and I have checked every Moen diverter valve I could find online and haven't found a match.

I have more pictures from other angles if that would help.

Thanks in advance for any help you could provide!

Attachments

• Diverter Valve _2.jpg
    Diverter Valve _2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 584
  • Diverter Valve _3.jpg
    Diverter Valve _3.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 631
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks