PLEASE HELP! Craftsman Professional 3/4 hp Hydro-Glass® Shallow Well Jet Pump

Users who are viewing this thread

mharbinsky

Reaction score
so my pump which looks like the link at the bottom but in much worse shape...keeps having that hose on the side come off with water spraying everywhere. the pressure is terrible when it is on and this time the pressure is non existent and the water that came out was hot. now there is like 10 to 15 psi and i have no water in the house. PLEASE HELP! mother in law is visiting and i need to look like i know what Im doing. :)

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_...21x00003a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=08302518000P

NHmaster3015

Master Plumber
Reaction score
The hose is probably coming off due to the hot water. Sounds like it ain't sucking up water could be

Dry well
Bad foot valve
leak in suction line
leak at the pump seal ( very common with that pump )
plugged venturi
pump wet end is worn out or something done broke in there ( common with sears pumps also)

If you must replace the pump get a Goulds or F&W or anything for that matter that ain't made of plastic.

Ballvalve

General Engineering Contractor
Reaction score
If you want mother in law to go away, delay pump or intake repair longer.

Its not an impossibly bad pump. But you need to give it water without any air included in the feed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks