PLEASE Help *** Best for Solid Waste?

Users who are viewing this thread

eyounkin

Reaction score
We puchased three Drakes a couple of years ago and they worked great for a while. Now that our kids are getting older we are still have problems with solid wastes in some cases. Do the new Ultramax even have better solid waste handling or is there another unit that is the absolute best in solid waste.

Please help. This is driving us crazy.

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
Might want to check out their user habits; some people waste tons of toilet paper to keep the poop from touching the hands.....and plus a good wipe. If anyone is taking medications that are using the toilet......certain meds can attach to the porcelain or the unglazed portions of the trapway and cause buildup which in turn is a restricted pathway. Use a closet auger on the toilets and be aggressive to clear the pathways.

eyounkin

Reaction score
Not Drakes

I just realized that what I purchased a couple of years ago are no Drakes with GMAX. They are Toto but I am not sure which one. I am thinking I need to upgrade to Drakes.

A

alhurley

go for it

after much frustration with our old toilet (weekly plunging or more) we started our research and found Terry's site. A couple of other sites also pointed to Toto, so we took the plunge :rolleyes: . Found a Drake locally at a good price (they had purchased a large quantity) and bought it. Drake wasn't necessarily the first choice, but we had company coming in and had to do something.

well, that was April and the plunger is in the shed. Our remodel will have us replacing 2 more, and the only decision is which Toto and what color. :D

Plumber1

Plumber
Reaction score
Solid waste

Sounds like your children are at an adolesent age. Kids can have very large, clay like b.m's...............If that's what it is your closet auger will do.

Deloris

Reaction score
If you have boys coming into their teens then you might as well get a machete and keep it close by. :D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks