Pinnacle Water Systems

Users who are viewing this thread

Lobos82

Reaction score
Has anybody heard anything good or bad about pinnacle? I am looking to get a water softener, RO, & carbon filter for my AZ home. I talked to Rainsoft and there's no way I'm paying for the systems they showed me. Any other recommendations?

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
What part of Arizone are you in? What is your budget? Do you want to have a company come out or DIY? What is your water quality and what are you trying to achieve?

Lobos82

Reaction score
What part of Arizone are you in? What is your budget? Do you want to have a company come out or DIY? What is your water quality and what are you trying to achieve?

I'm out in Chandler AZ. My budget is flexible, but I'm shopping around to make sure I don't get a piece of garbage that costs an arm & a leg and breaks on me. I was hoping to have a company come out and set it up so it's done right. Our water is really hard, it leaves scaling on our shower doors, faucets, and dishes. Our skin and hair gets dried out by the hardness and chlorine I'm guessing too. Drinking out of the tap is pretty horrible too. Oh yeah, the water causes the inside of our toilet in our hardly used bathroom to get a brown ring around the water level. I just want to have good tasting water that doesn't leave all of this buildup on everything.

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
There are several great companies near you. I can send you a few referals if you would like. The Pinnacle systems are ok, nothing unusual or bad that I can see.

Lobos82

Reaction score
There are several great companies near you. I can send you a few referals if you would like. The Pinnacle systems are ok, nothing unusual or bad that I can see.

Yeah if you have any suggestions I'd like to take a look at a few different systems.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks