Pics of my Champion 4, GoKohlerGo

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by GoKohlerGo, Mar 31, 2013.

1. GoKohlerGo

GoKohlerGo Brand New Plumber

Here are some pictures of my AS Champion 4. Sorry about the mess in the room, it is in my little brother's room since I didn't have enough room in my room to put it because my room is so small. He doesn't like that its there. Round bowl champion- image.jpg 4 inch flush valve
    image.jpg inside the bowl- image.jpg trapway- image.jpg it is uninstalled. What do you think of it?
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  2. Joe Six Pack

Joe Six Pack New Member

So...........you put thet toietl in your brudhers room? Doex he lik tatht?

doxen't seem much wather in teh bwol. why!?
  3. GoKohlerGo

He doesn't really care, but he says he doesn't really want it there. The reason there is no water in the bowl is because it isn't installed. It is going to be on my testing rig outside in the summer.
  4. BobL43

BobL43 DIY Senior Member

that's a great place for a toilet. What gets tested on that rig?
  5. GoKohlerGo

Well, not much. Just flushing washcloths, toilet paper, etc.
  6. Joe Six Pack

Joe Six Pack New Member

So warsh clotehs.
    does it clean golfe ballz if yu therew em in with clothes.? TAhtre we xhe hamdyt.
  7. GoKohlerGo

Well, not sure if it will clean them, would be cool!
  8. Cameron Fields

Cameron Fields Implementer/Inventor

Looks almost like the cadet 3 does anyone know how much difference in power it makes from the 3 to 4?
  9. wptski

wptski Retired Machine Repairman

I don't understand why they make that hole that big? The instructions for a Korky 5030 or 3" flush valve state if that hole is over 3 7/16", you add a "O" ring just above the threads on valve. Even 3 7/16" is way more than needed and the seal on the inside of the tank has less area to put pressure on.
  10. GoKohlerGo

Yeah, seems kind of strange that they would make it 3 1/2" instead of just 3"...
  11. Cameron Fields

Its probably just for marketing purposes, just like TV'S with 120 Hz it almost the same as 600 Hz the difference is the quality of the panel not the speed. So I am assuming this is what it is I wonder if it is worth the money, I herd that it was plagued with problems maybe its because of the funnel design. Everyone wants to be the best.
  12. GoKohlerGo

I have used a Champion 4 with the funnel, and I think it flushed better than the Drake. I will put my Champion 4 outside for testing in the summer and I will make a video of it an i will put it on here.
  13. Cameron Fields

sounds great, i want to see if it flushes like the cadet 3 flowise it almost looks the same.