PHLEXICARE SHOWER WASTE PUMP connections

Users who are viewing this thread

tonydee

Reaction score
I am connecting a 'PHLEXICARE SHOWER WASTE PUMP (15 mm i/p and o/p. (BOTTOM EXIT) in my basement and am trying to connect a 1 1/4" sink and 1 1/2" shower waste pipe to this plexicare waste pump inlet and then run 15mm pipe (plastic?) to the 1 1/2 " o/p waste pipe.
Can someone please advise if this is possible and also where I can purchase connectors for this connection i.e. a T connector (plastic?) which is 15mm by 1 1/2" by 1 1/4" and then a straight 15mm to 1 1/2" for the final waste connection.
Also, I have limited height and so need a side entry shower tray and waste trap. Can someone suggest where I can purchase all these parts here in West London (Heathrow).

Finally, where can I purchase an Inline reed switch water sensor as there was none in the box.
Many thanks fellow plumbers.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
We do get a lot of questions and comments from folks in Great Britain, but honestly most of us who try to answer the questions are in the US. Your plumbing systems are quite different, so we are often at a loss to help out.

But don't despair.....a lot of people read this forum , and someone from your area may pipe in with just the information you need.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks