PF/2 Energizer "whines" loudly when flushed

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeff_M

Reaction score
(Also accidentally posted in plumbing forum before I saw the toilet forum, so sorry for the double-posting).

*** I have a PF/2 Energizer, model 150-403 in an Eljer 141-700 (actually I have three of these). Two of them have developed a "whining" sound when flushed and one also has weakened flushing. Is there something a home handy-person can do to remedy this (I have the user guide and tools)?

Thanks, Jeff

eljer_pf2_inside_tank.jpg

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Your answer is over there.

The PF/2 Energizer system has been discontinued. Sloan Flushmate offers a changeout kit for more fixtures. The kit contains everything needed to change out the system to Flushmate. Below is the list of OEM tank model numbers and Flushmate part numbers for the changeout kit.
Crane Tank # 3612, FM KIT M-101526-F3CK
Eljer Tank # 141-7000, FM KIT M-101526-F3EK
Peerless Tank # 1, FM KIT M-101526-F3PK

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks