Pf/2 Eljier model 150-403

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Gelissa, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Gelissa

Gelissa New Member

Our PF/2 is almost 5 yrs old. A month ago the Actuator valve broke, and we purchase a new one. Now, one month later, still the same problem - which just lets the water run and the toilet, will not flush. Is there something fundamentally wrong with the whole tank unit, that we should be replacing the whole thing? :eek:
    I try to get the same one but I found out, that this Item is discontinued. Theres any other replacement for this system?: confused:
  2. Scott

Scott Flushmate

After changing hands many times over the last several years, the PF/2 system has been discontinued by its most recent owner, Chicago Faucet.

Chicago Faucet is using 503 Series Flushmate systems with specially designed linkage for warranty replacements although I'm not sure what the PF/2 warranty terms are or how they determine eligibility.

If Chicago Faucet (888-732-9282) is unable to "cover" your problem the suitable Flushmate replacement is part number M-101526-F3EK and can be ordered through your preferred distributor or purchased on-line.

Hope this helps & good luck.
  3. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013