Permit pulled--Turning a half bath to full bath

Users who are viewing this thread

Namartin3

Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone confirm my drain layout for my upstairs bath remodel is ok, and if there is something wrong let me know please? Its a small bath with all fixtures less than 60" from the stack. This will be inspected so I just want to make sure I don't mess anything up.

Thanks for your input.

Attachments

• 2016-02-13_015219007_DFC82_iOS.jpg
    2016-02-13_015219007_DFC82_iOS.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 297

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
The tub MUST have its own vent if you are going to connect it to the toilet line and the lavatory MUST be a sanitary tee connection. ANy other changes would be a personal preference.

Namartin3

Reaction score
The tub MUST have its own vent if you are going to connect it to the toilet line and the lavatory MUST be a sanitary tee connection. ANy other changes would be a personal preference.
Thanks HJ I actually redesigned it last night with the shower and the lav drains tied together with the lav drain acting as the vent for the shower, and the lav vent will tie into the main stack around 42". Attached is a picture let me know if this looks better

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks