PermaHeat Bath Heater

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Pegasus"143", Jun 21, 2010.

1. Pegasus"143"

Pegasus"143" New Member

PermaHeat Bath Heater Not Powering on.

I purchased a Permaheat m/n 935113 heater and installed in new tub installation. My problem is that the heater power indicator light is not lit and no heat is produced when pump is running. It is plugged into a seperate GFCI outlet. Also this is a vacuum side pump. Any help with where to start diagnosis would be appreciated.
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  2. Pegasus"143"

Pegasus"143" New Member

:::UPDATE :::

Found that there was not enough suction pressure to trip the vacuum switch. By partially blocking the suction port the unit switches on and begins to heat.

Question now is the switch calibratable or does anyone no where I can order just a switch?