Pentair Water University

Discussion in 'Water Softener Forum, problems, installation and r' started by Will Rogers Plumbing, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Will Rogers Plumbing

Will Rogers Plumbing Plumbing Contractor

Anyone ever been to one of these and was it beneficial? I'm planning on going to the one next month in May in Anaheim.
  2. mialynette2003

mialynette2003 Member

I went to 1 in NC. For me, it was a refresher coarse on general knowledge, but very informative on the new tech items. Well worth the 13 hr trip.
  3. Will Rogers Plumbing

Will Rogers Plumbing Plumbing Contractor

I'm pl,anning on attaining, but the trip from Oklahoma City area is going to be a long haul. Sounds like it is worth it, most people I've talked too say it is a very informative class.
  4. ditttohead

ditttohead Water systems designer, R&D

I will be there, May 22 and 23 at the Doubletree. It is a beautiful area, and the weather is almost always amazing that time of year. i would recommend flying into John Wayne (SNA) instead of the dumphole airport LAX. If you are learning about softening, it is extremely informative. If you have been doing it all your life and are extremely capable, it is simply a refresher course, and an opportunity to look at some of the new technologies.

If you have family, bring them. It is next door to Disneyland, and the most beautiful beaches in the world, Huntington Beach, Newport, Sunset, etc.
  5. Mikey

Mikey Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek

Amazing. I may actually be in the area that time, visiting a friend undergoing treatment for prostate cancer at Loma Linda. I might see you there.
  6. ditttohead

ditttohead Water systems designer, R&D

Let me know. I always enjoy meeting people from these forums.
  7. Mikey

Mikey Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek

Don't wait up; looks like I've got several conflicts with those dates :(.