Pegasus Verdanza, Need help identifying part - faucet quick-connect hose

Users who are viewing this thread

desparate_geek

Reaction score
Folks, I installed replacement faucets in my bathroom 3 years ago or so. Recently things started leaking and I discovered that the plastic connector on one of the hoses has completely broken down. I visited all local plumbing stores and nobody has this part or can tell me where to get one. Its basically two hoses with three connectors -- one on each end going to Hot/Cold and one in the middle, which mixes the hot/cold together and connects to the tap. The connectors are plastic and they just snap on. Attached is the picture of the part.

IMG_1364.jpg

I appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you!

Starglow

Reaction score
My neighbor ran onto that after having his granite kitchen counter top installed. We ended up cutting off the plastic connectors and using brass connectors.

I'm not sure that will work on the faucet end in your case unless you can reuse that connector without it leaking, but the other two ends should be easy to adapt to a different type connector.

desparate_geek

Reaction score
Faucet

Thank you! Here is the picture of the faucet. Unfortunately I can't tell who made it. I think it was purchased at Home Depot. Can you tell what it is?

IMG_1366.jpg

desparate_geek

Reaction score
Looks like the site is restricting posting of URLs. It's called "Pegasus Verdanza 8 in. 2-Handle Lavatory Faucet in Brushed Nickel" and you can find it on Home Depot website.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
I believe both Pegasus and Glacier Bay customer services are in the Atlanta Home Depot headquarters so if you call there, they should be able to transfer you to the correct person.

Plumber2011

Expert Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.norwoodplumbing.com
Hi Desparate_geek,

That is a Model # 65852-8004 Pegasus Verdanza 8" center spread faucet in brushed nickel...You can also reference the SKU # 897429

The flexible hose part you need is Part #RP70006

Call 18006540688 ext.#76151 and talk to Teria, she'll be glad to help you out with all this. You may need to email her a picture, but may not...;) She should mail the part to you very fast off!

Any problems with it just let me know, OK?

Good luck with it!

Plumber2011

Expert Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.norwoodplumbing.com
I deal with these guys all the time and have provided numbers that are short cuts to people that will help now.

The first number provided at my previous post is a direct link to Teria, an associate with the company. If D-G calls the number at my previous post and and provides the information I presented, Tiera will send the part out immediately!

Genevieve is another associate with the company and has confirmed they have the replacement part in stock and ready to go...D-G just needs to call 18006540688 ext.#76432

Either person is glad to help!

Last edited:

editor202

Reaction score
This thread is pretty old, so I wanted to comment with an update: I was able to reach Teria today at the Home Depot Atlanta by calling (800) 654-0688 ext. 76151, and I successfully ordered the part. This thread is the only real resource I've found online for ordering this part, so I just wanted to keep it alive and say thanks to everyone that contributed information. You've saved me from having to purchase a new bathroom faucet, so cheers.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
One problem I have found with GB or Pegasus, is trying to communicate WHICH part I need and also the problem that they change suppliers for those brands and then the parts do NOT interchange with the old ones.

getyourbone

Reaction score
First...Thanks for the site...Seem to have needed this site off and on for a decade or more!

In reference to part number RP70006

Also just wanted to keep thread alive because it is the only real source I have found.

Here is a link to a thread that explains removal of the connector a bit.
https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/kitchen-sprayer-guide-replacement.53190

Direct line to Teria at Home Depot support in Atlanta
(800) 654-0688 ext. 76151

Main support line
(877) 527 0313

Also appears that Lowes has used the same part under the brand Aquasource
http://pdf.lowes.com/installationguides/6925699900674_install.pdf

Eugene Park

Reaction score
Hi there, thanks for the information on this page! It was really helpful. I just thought I would update with my encounter from today. I was unable to reach Teria, but did speak to Judel who can be reached at (800) 910-6704 ext. 85867. Giving the part number RP70006 did the trick. Thanks again!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks