Pedestal lav - supply clearance?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by NYDYIer, Nov 9, 2004.

1. NYDYIer

NYDYIer New Member

hi folks! Newbie here..love the site.
    Question, please: i am about to buy toto toilet and "Supreme" Ped lav. The ped lav base is narrow, so i have no hope of hiding/burying the supply line stems. The toto specs dont indicate how far away from the wall the pedestal stands as its mounted under the basin. I worry about if the supply handles, which jut out 3.5 inches from the wall and are spread 7 inches apart, will clear the base. Anyone have any experience with this type of install? Thanks!