Passport Ensemble Jacuzzi won't turn off

Users who are viewing this thread

dabears

Reaction score
I also an owner of a 20 years old Passport Ensemble jacuzzi tub. I have determined that the system (jets) work, but we have to turn it on and off by the GFI switch. There was no timer installed and i have read from earlier posts about the "P" emblem (which is all i have) is suppose to be the on /off switch. IF so, mine after all these years is no longer functioning. the other weird thing is the tub is empty, with no water now, and when we turn on the breaker switch, the motor still turns on (we thought water below the sensors meant the tub jets would shut up as well).

Are these switches replaceable? Has anyone had to do this OR more importantly, know how, help>>>?

dabears

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks