P trap help

Users who are viewing this thread

Mark Tomlinson

Reaction score
Hello, i cruise in here once in awhile when needing help for DIY projects. I am now needing more help than just a casual read provides. Thank in advance!

I have a p trap that is just slightly to high to get a nut in place. Looking for recommendations on what to do. I have attached a picture as they are worth a thousand words. Hoping to get this sorted soon again thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20161120_161730.jpg
    20161120_161730.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 89

Mark Tomlinson

Reaction score
That will connect right up to the plastic coming down correct? I like this solution better as the seal depth is not affected. Thanks so much for the help!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
They can ALL be reversed, but the common problem, even with that low inlet model, is that the inlet seal/side will then have a very small insertion, and therefore can be dislodged easily by disturbing it. I would either use a "Y" and two traps or make it up out of glued together drain fittings.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks