Oval Plastic Overflow Cover for Am Std Tub

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by ccaretta, Nov 4, 2008.

  1. ccaretta

    ccaretta New Member

    Nov 4, 2008
    I am having the hardest time finding a replacement overflow cover for an American Standard tub. It is an oval plastic snap in cover that is used on an intregal overflow drain. Any ideas?

    Attached Files:

  2. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona

    The ONLY source for that is American Standard.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. ccaretta

    ccaretta New Member

    Nov 4, 2008
    Thanks HJ

    Yeah, i finally was able to get through to them. they bounced me all over and then to the "Corporate office" where they took very good care of me.
Similar Threads: Oval Plastic
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Older Grohe shower fauct cap removal Thursday at 2:44 PM
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Impossible tub drain removal!! AHHHHHHH Feb 3, 2015
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog proposed subfloor removal for bathroom remodel Dec 15, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Sunken Tub removal ??? How to Sep 28, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Request - help with shower faucet removal and install Jul 11, 2014

Share This Page