Opinions (good/bad) on Laurel Mountain or American Standard Air Tubs

Users who are viewing this thread

akmacs

Reaction score
To make a long story short, the 5x32 whirlpool tub I had ordered could not take the in-line heater that the store said it would so I am going to order another model (looking to go with air injectors instead of whirlpool jets) and wondered what the opinions are between the two brands. One difference I see is that laurel mountain claims that no mortar base is required which I am taking with a grain of salt at this point. The price points are fairly close, about $1680 for the american standard 2425 and $1370 for the laurel 183846.

For that matter would also like to hear opinions on air injectors versus the whirlpool water jet tubs.

Thanks!

akmacs

Reaction score
Looks like Laurel Mountain is not well known, or maybe just air tubs in general. I did order a laurel mountain air tub from Lowes. Oddly enough the laurel mountain website does not even show the model I ordered. I'll post some pics when it arrives for anyone else that may consider them in the future.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks