On off pushbutton for power to tub

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Mattmotors, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Mattmotors

Mattmotors New Member

I have an Aqua Glass Whirlpool tub with the air controlled push button on off power switch. When I push the button it turns on and works fine. When I push it again to turn it off , it won't turn off. I have to turn off the main power switch on the wall. That seems to reset everything. I can turn it on with the button but I can't seem to turn it off with the button. Has anyone ran into this problem? Thanks for your help , Matt.