Old Delta Shower Attachment

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Jacqui, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Jacqui

Jacqui New Member

I have an older shower faucet that is made by Delta. The hand held shower unit broke, and I only need to replace the part that fits on to the wall bracket. This bracket is much smaller than anything I've seen at the local home stores. I don't have the model number since this was installed before I bought this house and no paperwork was left. I've attached an image. Any help finding the missing piece would be helpful.

Attached Files:

2. Clayton

Clayton Plumber

Plumber
    Shower bracket

The swivel bracket that is attached to the end of the hose that will hang onto the pin of your wall bracket from Delta would be the RP7406, From Alsons would be a 5002 or the cheaper plastic model 4002

Attached Files:

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Attached Files: