Notes from customers

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
It's always nice to get feedback from customers. I love getting those in the mail. A lot of my customers like Jamie a lot, phone calls and notes that I forward on to him. Sleen used to get a lot a thank you's too.

Here's the latest note that James got in the mail.

Attachments

• tip_tiffany.jpg
    tip_tiffany.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 375

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
That's awesome Terry. It justifies being self-employed when you see these interactions and the appreciations given by customers you work for. Over the years I've benefitted in similar fashion along with food (cooked meals) candy, extra parts they bought in plumbing when they couldn't fix it, and the list goes on.

If I'd make time, I'd love to write personal thank yous to all my customers that I truly believe will be repeat customers and thank them for my employment through their personal spending choices. It does mean something.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks