Not enough water

Users who are viewing this thread

domino

Reaction score
I have a 2hp sub. pump with a presurized bladder tank. In the past i could run my lawn irrigation system and have plenty of water in my house to wash cloths, take shower etc. I can no longer run my lawn irrigation not enough water/pressure to run the sprinkler heads,and hardly any water running in house with the irrigation system on. When I trun the irrigation off i have suffient water in my home. Last night I replaced my pressure switch ( 40-60psi) I thought that was was my problem. Irrigation system and water in my house ran good for a while, but went back to the same problem. Anybody have any ideas whats causing my problem?

Thanks
Domino

Speedbump

Reaction score
It could be the water level in your well has dropped, it could be a plugged well screen if you have one. Your pump could be damaged. Lot's of possibilities.

bob...

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks